Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

colouring some new images

Lucky me got the most awesome box of 150 Prismacolor pencils in the USA, so when I got home I just had to try them imediately, here some pics


This is the first try out, using one of Rick St.dennis Shady lady "Oh no she don't digital stamps, you can find her here"at Zibbet


Next one was Miss Midnight 's Flirty feathers, als a Rick St.dennis shady lady.  I loved coloring her hair :-)



Rick has added a lot of new images to Etsy and Zibbet and I coloured two of them, they are Creepmas images, but I thought they were so much fun, I just had to have a go


meet Iceplug Pottersnatch 






2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I think they are all great - love that snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring, I love the first hat image, she is on my next time I shop wish list, which will be very soon hehe!

    ReplyDelete