Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

halloween tray




 I made a tray using Halloween Cheer a digi by Rick St.dennis




This is a wooden tray,  it was white and I wanted to make give it halloween colours. First added a layer of  Americana Acrylic Gesso and than I painted it using Deco Art Americana acrylics in the colours Wisteria, Colonial green and spiced pumpkin.
When paint was dry I glued the image on using Decou Page





I will enter this in the following challenges

http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/another-month-another-challenge.html

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really clever idea and so practical too. Love it. Thank you for joining in with our challenge this month and hope to see you in future challenges. Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu

    Owner of
    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Altered Eclectics
    Eclectic Ellapu

    DT for
    Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete