Followers

Friday, February 13, 2015

bloody valentine day 3 and winner

sorry a bit late , but my PC decided to give me a hard time........

The winner of the stamp give aveay will be below, just as the blog roll, project first LOL

For today I made an art journal page in my small leather bound journal, it's about atc size, a little bit bigger.

I used a stamp frop the haunted places set designed by Rick St.dennis, you can find them in the Smeared Ink shop


the border stamp is a clear stamp by my paper world, the blood splatter is also a clear stamp I think by Joy designs. The background colours are distress ink and the heartbeat chart is drawn by me (no it was not that though using a ruler, lol). So here it is, small and simple but I like how it came out

and now the drawing of the lucky stamp winner (remember day 1). I could not decide myself so wrote the names of the people that said they wanted to have the stamp on pieces of paper, crumpled them and put them in a box. Shook the box, opened the lid and let Diva our baby cat decide , here a video to show you the result (not Oscar material, but hey I am a newbie in the world of video)


so congrats to the winner I will send it to you asap (email me here for your addy) this stamp was given to me by the Stempelwinkel if you'd like to buy it you can find it here

enjoy the rest of the hop

Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy

12 comments:

  1. Great journal page Monique! Love the images and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super journal page :-) I love how the kitty chose the winner - and then ran off hahahaha LoL xxxxx
    Congrats to the Winner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tiny page! Great idea and fab colors and design. And yea! Thanks to your sweet kitty! So cute how he picked me. Give him a special treat from me. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sentiment to think about! Love the depth of this piece it is fantastic! And the video is great! Congrats, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wickedly wonderful bright ATC!
    Such a talented Diva. My cat would have run off with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that BG Mo. Such a stunning piece you created here. Your cat is a Hoot, such a novel way to pick a winner. Congrats Donna :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this project and adore kitty picking the name of the winner LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet sentie. The bg is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video of your kitty! Great journal page - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the video of your kitty! Great journal page - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I would definitely miss you and your wonderful art! And Diva looks like she's recovered from the surgery just fine, she's a great "randomiser" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool make with the life line, and I would totally miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete